HÖCKER STRUCTURES – World leading manufacturer of clear span tent structures, event marquees, relocatable temporary buildings and industrial storage structures
HÖCKER STRUCTURES - Health & Safety
We believe that all our activities can be undertaken safely and we will never compromise safety.
We conduct our business in a way that ensures the health and well-being of our employees, contractors and any person affected by our activities.
We recognise that continuous improvement of our health and safety performance is essential for us to continue to be a successful company.
Everyone in the company has responsibility for their own and others’ health and safety, but overall accountability rests with management.
We strive to encourage a rigorous health and safety culture within Röder HTS Höcker GmbH.
- Environmental policy - We are committed to providing a quality service that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises the potential impact on the environment through the adoption of sustainable practices and continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Policy principles - Management systems: to implement effective environmental management systems and to ensure the environmental awareness of our workforce, encouraging every employee to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Continuous improvement - to improve the environmental performance of our processes and products through research and development of new technologies, preventing and reducing emissions and releases, minimising waste and controlling noise.
- Sustainable development - to contribute to sustainable development by using energy, water and raw materials efficiently, thus optimising our use of natural resources.
- Product stewardship - to promote the recovery, recycling and re-use of our products and to work with our customers to understand the environmental effects of our products throughout their life cycle.
- Suppliers and contractors - to encourage suppliers and contractors to behave in a responsible manner and to maintain sound environmental practices